The Village of Howard Parks Department maintains an ice skating and hockey rink at Pinewood Park, 1013 Harwood Ave. The ice rink is located behind the park shelter which is open for warming and concessions during the times listed below. The following rules should be observed while using the ice rinks:
- A supervised warming shelter, restrooms, and concessions are available during open hours.
- Do not hit hockey pucks against the shelter building.
- Hockey sticks and pucks must remain in the hockey section of the rink at all times.
- Hockey sticks are only allowed in designated barrels in the shelter.
- Horseplay on the rink or in the shelter is not acceptable.
- No alcoholic beverages, drugs, or persons under the influence are allowed on the premises.
- This is a family friendly community park. Remember to be courteous to all other users.
- Trash shall be placed in appropriate containers.
Monday - Friday4 - 8 p.m.
Weekends & Non-school Days
Noon - 8 p.m.
Early Release School Days2 - 8 p.m.
The warming shelter will not open if temperatures are below zero degrees. Thank you and have fun!